Remember: Specialist solicitors for a quick completion.
To refer client to panel solicitors, simply download the submission sheet here to submit your client details to the practice and send your copy by email email@example.com thank you for your support. Marketing allowances payable if routed through clubs panel, please refer in first instant to club 01326 567970
NOTE: To arrange your broker advice fee please forward copy of fee agreement signed by client with instruction to the solicitor.
||National Coverage 6 offices. Mobile solicitors
Whole of UK including a London office
Ashford House, Grenadier Road Exeter EX1 3LH
|Adlington Law Ltd.|| Renaissance House
4 East Terrace Business Park
Chorley PR7 6TB
|Northampton, Brackley, Buckingham
Harvet Barn, Spring Hill Farm, Pitsford Northampton NN6 9AA130 London road South, Poyton SK10 1LQ
Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org 01625 email@example.com
Why use the panel solicitors?
- Solicitor’s panel is made up of specialists in the market ensuring quick completions
- Solicitor’s knowledge of the lenders and secondary solicitors acting for the lenders
- Solicitor’s offers a fixed fee for basic equity release re-mortgage cases
- Solicitor’s offer unencumbered, purchase cases and re-mortgages into joint names
- Solicitors panel covers a wide area over the UK
- Marketing allowance payable please refer to club 01326 567970
Please note: This information is for registered intermediaries. Not to be issued to members of the public Note: TPERC club does not offer financial conduct regulated advice. Please always check rate, criteria and commission with lenders as this can change without notice.